2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 32
2017 China Championship Last 64
2017 Riga Masters Last 64
- The Grimsby potter produced his best ever season in 2016/17. He went on a run to the quarter-finals of the 2017 Welsh Open in Cardiff as well as reaching the last 16 of the 2016 Shanghai Masters. Carrington qualified for the Crucible for the second time, beating Mark Williams at 2017 World Championship qualifying. However, he lost out 10-7 to Liang Wenbo in the opening round.
- Carrington’s best run of the 2015/16 season came at the 2015 Paul Hunter Classic. He beat the likes of Matthew Stevens and Mark Davis on a great run to the quarter-finals.
- He narrowly clinched a spot in the world’s top 64 with a 10-9 win over Hammad Miah in the first round of 2016 World Championship qualifying.
- Carrington had a superb run at the 2015 World Championship. Wins over Joel Walker, Peter Ebdon and Li Hang saw the Grimsby cueman qualify for the Crucible for the first time. He then battled hard against Judd Trump but lost 10-6.
- He regained a place on the main tour by coming through the ESBA play-offs in Sheffield in 2013. He beat Adam Wicheard 4-0 in the final round.
- Carrington won Junior Pot Black in 2006, beating Anthony McGill in the final at the Crucible.
2017 World Championship Last 32
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Shoot Out Last 64
2017 Welsh Open Quarter-final
2017 German Masters Last 32
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2016 International Championship Last 64
2016 English Open Last 32
2016 European Masters Last 128
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 16
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2016 World Open Last 64
2016 Indian Open Last 64
2016 Riga Masters Last 32