2017 Indian Open Last 128
2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 128
2017 China Championship Last 128
2017 Riga Masters Last 128
- The Scot went on a tremendous run to the semi-finals of the 2017 Welsh Open in Cardiff. He whitewashed Chinese star Zhou Yuelong on the way, but was eventually defeated by Judd Trump.
- Donaldson regained his spot on the tour thanks to the European Tour order of merit in 2015/16.
- He beat Mark Selby and Martin Gould on a run to the last 16 of the 2015 Ruhr Open.
- Donaldson also reached the last 16 of the Welsh Open in 2014, winning three matches before Ding Junhui ended his run.
- He made the semi-finals of Asian Tour event one in Yixing in 2013, beating the likes of Jamie Burnett and Tian Pengfei before losing to Mark Selby.
- Scottish youngster Donaldson made his debut on the professional tour in 2012/13. He earned his place by winning the European Amateur Championship in Latvia.
- He comes from Perth, not far from the home of snooker legend Stephen Hendry.
2017 World Championship Last 80
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2017 Shoot Out Last 64
2017 Welsh Open Semi-final
2017 German Masters Last 128
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 64
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 16
2016 International Championship Last 128
2016 English Open Last 64
2016 European Masters Last 16
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 32
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 128
2016 Riga Masters Last 128