2018 Shanghai Masters Last 16
2018 Yushan World Open Last 32
2018 Riga Masters Last 64
- 2 Ranking titles: 2017 Riga Masters, 2018 Gibraltar Open
- The Welshman sensationally stormed to consecutive titles at the 2018 Gibraltar Open and the 2018 Romanian Masters. He defeated Cao Yupeng and Stuart Bingham in the respective finals.
- Day finally clinched his maiden ranking title in his fifth final appearance. The Welshman defeated Stephen Maguire 5-2 to claim the Riga Masters title.
- The Welshman made his fourth ranking final at the 2017 World Grand Prix in Preston, but came up just short for a fourth time, losing 10-7 in high quality final with Barry Hawkins. His performances over the season saw him earn a place in the world’s top 16 to qualify directly for the World Championship. However, he lost out in the opening round at the Crucible against Xiao Guodong.
- Day reached the quarter-finals or beyond on seven occasions across the 2015/16 season.
- He beat the likes of Kyren Wilson and Mark Selby to make the final of the 2015 Bulgarian Open, he was denied the title by Mark Allen in a 4-0 defeat.
- The Welshman then progressed to the quarter-finals of the 2016 German Masters and World Grand Prix, beating John Higgins in the latter before losing 4-2 to Stuart Bingham.
- He secured a place at the crucible with a 10-6 win over Ken Doherty in World Championship qualifying, but lost 10-3 to John Higgins in the opening round at the ‘theatre of dreams’.
- Day reached the quarter-finals of the 2015 German Masters, beating four players including Ding Junhui, before losing 5-4 to Liang Wenbo.
- He made the first official 147 break of his career at the 2014 Haining Open Asian Tour event.
- In 2012, Day enjoyed a fine run to the World quarter-finals. He recovered a 9-6 deficit to beat Ding Junhui 10-9 in the first round in Sheffield. A 13-7 victory over Cao Yupeng then took him to the last eight, where his run was ended by Matthew Stevens.
- Day has reached three ranking finals but is still waiting for his first major trophy. He made the final of the 2008 Grand Prix in Glasgow, beating the likes of Mark Selby and Ali Carter, before a 9-7 defeat against home favourite John Higgins.
- In 2007 he reached the final of the Malta Cup and the Shanghai Masters. Wins over Tony Drago, Ian McCulloch, Matthew Stevens and Graeme Dott set up a clash with countryman Dominic Dale in China. However Day squandered a 6-2 lead to lose 10-6 and hand the ‘Spaceman’ the title.
2018 World Championship Last 32
2018 China Open Last 128
2018 Players Championship Quarter-final
2018 Romanian Masters Winner
2018 Gibraltar Open Winner
2018 Welsh Open Last 128
2018 World Grand Prix Last 32
2018 Shoot Out Last 128
2018 German Masters Quarter-final
2018 Masters Quarter-final
2017 Scottish Open Last 128
2017 UK Championship Semi-final
2017 Northern Ireland Open Last 16
2017 Shanghai Masters Last 64
2017 Champion of Champions Quarter-final
2017 International Championship Last 32
2017 English Open Last 128
2017 European Masters Last 64
2017 Yushan World Open Last 32
2017 China Championship Last 32
2017 Riga Masters Winner
2017 World Championship Last 32
2017 China Open Last 128
2017 Players Championship Last 16
2017 Gibraltar Open Semi-final
2017 Shoot Out Last 128
2017 Welsh Open Last 64
2017 World Grand Prix Runner-up
2016 German Masters Quarter-final
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 32
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2016 International Championship Last 64
2016 English Open Last 16
2016 European Masters Last 64
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 16
2016 Six Red World Championship Last 16
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2016 World Open Last 16
2016 Indian Open Last 64
2016 Riga Masters Last 64