2017 Paul Hunter Classic Winner
2017 China Championship Last 32
2017 Riga Masters Last 64
- 1 Ranking event win: 2015 Indian Open
- 2015 Shoot-Out winner
- White claimed his second ranking title at the 2017 Paul Hunter Classic in Furth. He defeated Mark Selby on his way to the final, where he overcame 2005 World Champion Shaun Murphy to secure the trophy.
- The Welshman made two quarter-finals in 2016. He went on a run to the last eight of the Shanghai Masters, beating Judd Trump along the way, before losing to Stephen Maguire. He also reached the same stage at the Northern Ireland Open in Belfast.
- White’s best performance of the 2015/16 season saw him reach the final of the 2015 Gibraltar Open. The Welshman won six matches, including a 4-0 whitewash of Stuart Bingham in the semi-final. He was denied the trophy in the final by a 4-1 defeat against Marco Fu.
- He reached a quarter-final on home soil at the 2016 Welsh Open. White went on a run which included a superb 4-1 victory over John Higgins to reach the last eight. His tournament was ended by a 5-1 loss to Mark Allen.
- White enjoyed a breakthrough season in 2014/15, winning his first two professional tournaments.
- His maiden title came at the Shoot-Out in Blackpool. After beating the likes of Robert Milkins and Judd Trump, White trailed Xiao Guodong in the final with 30 seconds left on the clock, but held his nerve to pot red, pink, red and black to win in dramatic style.
- The following week White claimed his first world ranking title at the Indian Open in Mumbai. After beating five players, White knocked out boyhood idol Mark Williams in the semi-final. He faced another experienced cueman – Ricky Walden – in the final but showed no sign of nerves as he stormed to a 5-0 victory.
- In 2013, White enjoyed a sensational run to the quarter-finals of the World Championship. He enjoyed a 10-6 victory over Mark Williams, before demolishing Dechawat Poomjaeng 13-3. His run was ended in the last eight by a 13-6 loss to Ricky Walden.
- At the age of just nine he became the youngest player to make a competitive century. His 105 break in a local league match earned him a spot in the Guinness Book of Records.
2017 World Championship Last 48
2017 China Open Last 16
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 32
2017 Shoot Out Last 64
2017 Welsh Open Last 32
2017 World Grand Prix Last 16
2017 German Masters Last 32
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 64
2016 Northern Ireland Open Quarter-final
2016 English Open Last 64
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 16
2016 Six Red World Championship Last 16
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 16
2016 World Open Last 64
2016 Indian Open Last 128