2019 Indian Open Quarter-final
2019 Shoot Out Last 128
2019 Welsh open Last 128
2019 World Grand Prix Last 16
2019 German Masters Last 128
2018 Scottish Open Last 64
2018 UK Championship Last 64
2018 Northern Ireland Open Last 32
2018 International Championship Last 64
2018 English Open Runner-up
2018 European Masters Last 32
2018 China Championship Last 64
2018 Paul Hunter Classic Last 16
2018 Yushan World Open Last 64
2018 Riga Masters Last 16
- Davis went on a tremendous run to reach his maiden ranking event final at the 2018 English Open. That included a stunning 6-1 semi-final defeat of Ronnie O’Sullivan. However, he was denied the trophy after a 9-7 loss against Stuart Bingham.
- He reached the semi-final stage of the 2018 Shoot Out in Watford. Davis compiled one of the two century breaks to be made that week, with a run of 102 in his opening round clash with Anthony McGill.
- He made the first perfect 147 break of his career at the 2017 Championship League in Coventry. He potted 15 reds with blacks followed by the colours in the deciding frame of his 3-2 win over Neil Robertson. Remarkably just weeks later in the same event he made his second maximum, this time against John Higgins.
- Davis reached back to back quarter-finals at the Shanghai Masters and Ruhr Open in 2015. In China he beat the likes of Michael White and Shaun Murphy before bowing out against Mark Allen. He then went on a good run in Germany, winning four matches before narrowly missing out against eventual winner Rory McLeod.
- The player from Sussex became 2016 World Senior Champion at the Guildhall in Preston, defeating McLeod in the semi-final before securing the crown with a 2-1 win over Darren Morgan.
- Davis reached the semi-finals of the 2014 Australian Open, before being denied his first full ranking event final by Neil Robertson. He was also a quarter-finalist at the UK Championship, Indian Open and Players Championship.
- He finished the season by winning three matches to qualify for the final stages of the 2015 World Championship. He led Ding Junhui 4-0, before eventually losing 10-7.
- Davis became a two-time world champion in the Six-Red form of the game, with victories in Thailand in 2012 and 2013, beating Shaun Murphy in the first final and Neil Robertson in the second.
- In 2013, Davis enjoyed one of the best wins of his career as he knocked John Higgins out of the World Championship, scoring a 10-6 win in the first round.
- He won the B&H Championship in 2003 at the Towers Snooker Club in Mansfield, beating Mehmet Husnu 9-6 in the final. That win earned him a wild card to the Masters.
2018 World Championship Last 48
2018 China Open Last 64
2018 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2018 Welsh Open Last 128
2018 Shoot Out Semi-finals
2018 German Masters Last 16
2017 Scottish Open Last 128
2017 UK Championship Last 128
2017 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2017 Shanghai Masters Last 64
2017 International Championship Last 128
2017 English Open Last 64
2017 European Masters Last 16
2017 Yushan World Open Last 128
2017 Indian Open Last 64
2017 China Championship Last 16
2017 Riga Masters Last 16
2017 World Championship Last 80
2017 China Open Last 32
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 16
2017 Shoot Out Last 128
2017 Welsh Open Last 16
2017 German Masters Last 64
2016 Scottish Open Quarter-finals
2016 UK Championship Last 64
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2016 Champion of Champions Last 16
2016 International Championship Last 128
2016 English Open Last 64
2016 European Masters Last 16
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 48
2016 Six Red World Championship Last 32
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Quarter-Final
2016 World Open Last 64
2016 Indian Open Last 32
2016 Riga Masters Last 64