2018 International Championship Last 64
2018 English Open Last 64
2018 European Masters Last 16
2018 China Championship Last 16
2018 Shanghai Masters Last 24
2018 Yushan World Open Last 128
2018 Riga Masters Last 32
- 1 Ranking Title: 2016 English Open
- At 2018 World Championship Qualifying the Firecracker incredibly came within one ball of becoming the first player in the history of the sport to make two 147 breaks in a single match. After compiling a maximum in his clash with Rod Lawler, Liang almost strung together another perfect break in what turned out to be the final frame. However, he rattled the final black to end his run on 140.
- Liang’s career highlight so far came at the 2016 English Open. He leapt with joy after depositing match ball in the final to defeat Judd Trump 9-6 and lift his maiden ranking title.
- The player nicknamed the Firecracker reached his second ranking event final at the 2015 UK Championship. In a fantastic run he beat the likes of Judd Trump and Marco Fu to earn the right to play Neil Robertson for the title. The Australian proved to be too strong, making a 147 break on the way to inflicting a 10-5 defeat on Liang.
- He qualified for the 2016 World Championship, but was handed a tough draw against Judd Trump and suffered a 10-8 defeat.
- In 2013 Liang won an individual title on the World Snooker Tour for the first time by beating Lyu Haotian in an all-Chinese final at Asian Tour event three – the Zhengzhou Open.
- The talented left hander reached the first ranking final of his career at the 2009 Shanghai Masters. He knocked out David Gilbert, Peter Ebdon, Ali Carter, Ricky Walden and Shaun Murphy, before losing out 10-5 to Ronnie O’Sullivan.
- Liang showcased his amazing break-building talent in a 5-1 victory over Martin Gould in the 2008 Bahrain Championship qualifiers. He made his first official 147 break, as well as runs of 115, 139, 58 and 139.
- Earlier that year he delighted the Crucible crowd with his swash-buckling style, on a run to the quarter-finals of the World Championship. He beat Ken Doherty 10-5 and Joe Swail 13-12 before losing to O’Sullivan 13-7.
- Liang won the 2005 World Under-21 Championship, beating countryman Tian Pengfei 11-9 in the final in Bahrain.
2018 World Championship Last 48
2018 China Open Last 64
2018 Romanian Masters Last 16
2018 Gibraltar Open Last 32
2018 Welsh Open Last 16
2018 German Masters Last 16
2018 Masters Last 16
2017 Scottish Open Last 64
2017 UK Championship Last 32
2017 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2017 Shanghai Masters Last 16
2017 Champion of Champions Last 16
2017 International Championship Last 16
2017 English Open Last 32
2017 Yushan World Open Last 64
2017 China Championship Last 128
2017 World Championship Last 16
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Players Championship Last 16
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2017 Shoot Out Last 64
2017 Welsh Open Last 64
2017 World Grand Prix Semi-final
2017 Masters Last 16
2016 Scottish Open Quarter-finals
2016 UK Championship Last 64
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2016 Champion of Champions Last 16
2016 China Championship Last 16
2016 International Championship Last 16
2016 English Open Winner
2016 European Masters Last 16
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 32
2016 Six Red World Championship Quarter-final
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 32
2016 World Open Last 32