2017 China Championship Semi-final
2017 Riga Masters Last 128
- He went on a career best run at the 2017 China Championship, reaching the semi-final stage. Li secured a brilliant 5-4 defeat of Neil Robertson along the way, but was denied a first ranking final by eventual winner Luca Brecel.
- Li came within one match of reaching the Crucible for the first time at 2017 World Championship qualifying at Ponds Forge. However, he fell at the final hurdle against Scotland’s Stephen Maguire. He also made the last 16 of the Shoot Out.
- Li reached the last 32 of five events during the 2015/16 season. One of those was an impressive run at the 2015 UK Championships, where he beat Ricky Walden 6-5 in the last 64.
- He reached the last 16 of two world ranking events during the 2014/15 season. The Chinese potter won three matches at the International Championship, including a stunning 6-1 victory over John Higgins before his progress was ended by Ronnie O’Sullivan.
- Li enjoyed a superb run to the final of an Asian Tour event in 2013 – beating Robert Milkins in the semis -and looked set for the title when he led Stuart Bingham 3-1, only for his opponent to fight back to win 4-3.
- His first spell on the main tour came after he won the Asian Under-21 Championship in 2008.
2017 World Championship Last 48
2017 China Open Last 32
2017 Shoot Out Last 16
2017 Welsh Open Last 128
2017 German Masters Last 128
2016 Scottish Open Last 32
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2016 International Championship Last 32
2016 English Open Last 64
2016 European Masters Last 128
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 64
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 32
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 128
2016 Riga Masters Last 32