2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 32
2017 China Championship Last 128
- Veteran Swail dropped off the pro tour at the end of the 2016/17 season, but then earned a fresh two-year tour card via Q School.
- Swail reached the last 16 of the 2015 UK Championship, winning four matches before going out against Martin Gould.
- He also went on a run to the semi-finals of the Snooker Shoot-Out in Reading, beating Anthony McGill and Robert Milkins along the way, before suffering defeat against Luca Brecel.
- Swail climbed into the world’s top 64 after some fine results during the 2014/15 season.
- His best run took him to the last 16 of the International Championship in China. He won four matches, including a 6-5 defeat of Neil Robertson, before losing 6-4 to eventual champion Ricky Walden.
- The Northern Irishman made the first ranking event final of his career at the Welsh Open in 2009, beating the likes of Stephen Maguire and Neil Robertson on the way. Swail led 5-2 in the final, but lost seven frames on the bounce as Ali Carter took the title.
- Nicknamed the Outlaw- a nod to the classic 1976 western The Outlaw Josey Wales- Swail appeared in nine ranking event semi-finals before his first final.
- He made the World Championship last four at the Crucible in 2000 and 2001 where he was beaten by Matthew Stevens and Ronnie O’Sullivan.
2017 World Championship Last 80
2017 China Open Last 128
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2017 Shoot Out Last 32
2017 Welsh Open Last 128
2017 German Masters Last 128
2016 Scottish Open Last 32
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2016 International Championship Last 128
2016 English Open Last 32
2016 European Masters Last 64
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 96
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 32
2016 Riga Masters Last 64