2017 Indian Open Last 128
2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 128
2017 China Championship Last 128
2017 Riga Masters Last 16
- 10 Ranking Event wins including: 1992 British Open, 1992 UK Championship, 2004 Players Championship.
- 1984 Masters, 1989 World Matchplay, 1990 World Matchplay
- 6 times World Championship runner-up
- White dropped off the pro tour at the end of the 2016/17 season. But he was handed an invitational tour card to allow him to keep playing in ranking events for another two years.
- After three decades of trying, White finally landed the world title in 2010 – although not quite the one he wanted. He won the Seniors World Championship, beating Steve Davis 4-1 in the final.
- The Londoner’s last major success came in 2004 at the Players Championship in Glasgow. He overturned Paul Hunter 9-7 in the final to claim his first ranking title in 12 years.
- White has been a runner-up at the Crucible six times, including a heartbreaking 18-17 defeat to Stephen Hendry in his last appearance in 1994.
- His career boasts many highlights, including victory in the 1984 Masters and the 1992 UK Championship as well as a 147 break at the Crucible in 1992.
- One of the most popular figures in the history of British Sport, White has brought joy to millions with his attacking brand of snooker.
- He is a close friend of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood.
2017 World Championship Last 144
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 64
2017 Shoot Out Last 32
2017 Welsh Open Last 128
2017 German Masters Last 32
2016 Scottish Open Last 32
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2016 International Championship Last 128
2016 English Open Last 128
2016 European Masters Last 128
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 128
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Quarter-Final
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 64