2019 Indian Open Last 64
2019 Shoot Out Last 64
2019 Welsh Open Last 32
2019 World Grand Prix Last 32
2019 German Masters Last 32
2018 Scottish Open Last 32
2018 UK Championship Last 64
2018 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2018 Champion of Champions Last 16
2018 International Championship Last 64
2018 English Open Last 64
2018 European Masters Winner
2018 China Championship Last 128
2018 Paul Hunter Classic Last 16
2018 Yushan World Open Last 128
2018 Riga Masters Last 128
- Robertson secured a dream maiden ranking event victory at the 2018 European Masters. The Bexhill potter remarkably won his first three matches in Belgium on the final black. He went on to face Joe Perry in the final, who he defeated 9-6.
- He qualified for the final stages of the World Championship for the second consecutive year in 2018. He came through a tough test against Michael White 10-7 to reach the Crucible. However, he then succumbed to a 10-5 defeat against eventual winner Mark Williams in the opening round. Robertson is yet to win a match at Sheffield’s Theatre of Dreams.
- He reached the Crucible for the third time in 2017, beating Cao Yupeng, Oliver Lines and Rod Lawler in qualifying at Ponds Forge. However, he is still looking for his first win at the final stages of the World Championship. Robertson lost out to Mark Allen 10-8 at the Crucible.
- Robertson reached the last 16 stage of three events in 2015/16. That includes a run at the Paul Hunter Classic in Germany, where he defeated the likes of Stephen Maguire and Marco Fu, before bowing out to eventual champion Ali Carter.
- He also reached the semi-final of the only Asian Tour event of the season, where he succumbed 4-2 against Ding Junhui.
- Robertson reached the semi-final stage of the 2015 Gdynia Open where he beat the likes of Peter Ebdon and Martin Gould before losing out against Mark Williams.
- He finished that season by winning three matches to qualify for the final stages of the World Championship. On his second appearance at the Crucible he lost 10-6 to Marco Fu.
- At the one-frame Shoot-Out in 2013 he made an astonishing 57 clearance in 131 seconds to beat Tian Pengfei. That won him the Magic Moment prize at the annual World Snooker awards.
- Robertson’s first Crucible appearance came at the 2011 World Championship. He beat 1997 World Champion Ken Doherty 10-6. He was handed a tough draw for the last 32 and although he won the first frame in his match with Mark Selby he was unable to trouble the scorers again in a 10-1 loss.
- Robertson is a keen footballer and had trials for Crystal Palace before deciding to focus on the green baize.
2018 World Championship Last 32
2018 China Open Last 64
2018 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2018 Welsh Open Last 128
2018 Shoot Out Last 128
2018 German Masters Quarter-final
2017 Scottish Open Last 64
2017 UK Championship Last 32
2017 Northern Ireland Open Last 32
2017 Shanghai Masters Last 32
2017 International Championship Last 32
2017 English Open Last 32
2017 European Masters Last 128
2017 Yushan World Open Last 16
2017 Indian Open Last 64
2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 128
2017 China Championship Last 64
2017 World Championship Last 32
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 64
2017 Shoot Out Last 32
2017 Welsh Open Last 32
2017 German Masters Last 128
2016 Scottish Open Last 128
2016 UK Championship Last 32
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2016 International Championship Last 64
2016 English Open Last 128
2016 European Masters Last 64
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 48
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 128
2016 World Open Last 32
2016 Indian Open Last 64
2016 Riga Masters Last 16