2016 World Open Last 64
2016 Indian Open Last 64
2016 Riga Masters Last 128
2016 World Championship Last 144
2016 China Open Last 128
2016 Welsh Open Last 128
- Burnett’s best run of the 2015/16 season saw him reach the last 16 of the 2015 UK Championship in York, where he eventually lost out to fellow Scot John Higgins 6-4.
- The year before he reached the quarter-finals of the International Championship, scoring a superb 6-5 victory over Judd Trump along the way, before losing to eventual champion Ricky Walden.
- In 2012 he got to the final of the Gdynia open, and came from 3-0 down to 3-3 against Neil Robertson, only to lose a tense deciding frame.
- The Scot went on a run to the final of the 2010 Shanghai Masters, which included a 6-1 win over Jamie Cope in the semi-final, but lost out 10-7 against Ali Carter.
- He holds the record for the highest ever professional break. Thanks to an extra free ball he was able to compile a break of 148 against Leo Fernandez in the UK Championship qualifiers in 2004.