2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2017 China Championship Last 128
2017 Riga Masters Last 16
- Lisowski made the quarter-finals of the 2017 Gibraltar Open. That included a tremendous display of break building against Anthony Hamilton where he compiled breaks of 129, 106, 104 and 83 to win 4-0. He lost out to Judd Trump in the last eight.
- Lisowski reached the last 32 stage on four occasions during the 2015/16 season, but was unable to progress any further. Breaks of 100 and 62 in the final two frames saw him edge out Ali Carter 6-5 at the 2015 International Championship, before bowing out against Marco Fu.
- At the 2013 China Open he reached the quarter-finals of a ranking event for the first time, beating friend Judd Trump as well as Mark Davis before losing to Shaun Murphy.
- He also made his first Crucible appearance in 2013 beating Fergal O’Brien 10-4 to secure his World Championship spot, before losing 10-3 to eventual runner-up Barry Hawkins.
- Lisowski won the World Snooker Newcomer of the Year award on his debut season in 2010/11. The Gloucestershire potter reached the final of the third Players Tour Championship event, coming back from 3-1 down in the semi-finals against Mark Selby to win 4-3 before losing 4-0 to Tom Ford in the final.
- In 2008 he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, a type of cancer for which he had to undergo a series of gruelling bouts of chemotherapy. Fortunately for the likeable young player, he has made a full recovery.
2017 World Championship Last 80
2017 China Open Last 128
2017 Gibraltar Open Quarter-final
2017 Shoot Out Last 16
2017 Welsh Open Last 128
2017 German Masters Last 64
2016 Scottish Open Last 128
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 16
2016 International Championship Last 128
2016 English Open Last 128
2016 European Masters Last 64
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 48
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 32
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 64
2016 Riga Masters Last 32