2017 Paul Hunter Classic Quarter-final
2017 China Championship Last 64
2017 Riga Masters Last 128
- Burns struggled to find his top form in 2016/17. He only reached the last 32 stage on three occasions, at the Riga Masters, Scottish Open and Welsh Open.
- Burns’ best performances in 2015/16 came in the early stages of the season. He won four matches at the 2015 Australian Open, before eventually bowing out to Judd Trump in the Last 16. The Preston based cueman also reached the quarter-finals of the Paul Hunter Classic in Germany.
- In 2014 Burns reached the last 16 of a full ranking event for the first time at the International Championship. He won three matches before losing to Michael White.
- An excellent first season on the professional tour in 2012/13 saw Burns earn the World Snooker Rookie of the Year award at the sport’s annual awards ceremony in May. He qualified for the final stages of the Haikou World Open and the Welsh Open, as well as reaching the quarter finals of a European Tour event in Scotland.
- Burns gained a place on the professional circuit for the first time by coming through Q School in 2012. He edged out Rod Lawler in the final round of the event, making a vital 73 clearance in the deciding frame.
2017 World Championship Last 144
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2017 Shoot Out Last 128
2017 Welsh Open Last 32
2017 German Masters Last 128
2016 Scottish Open Last 32
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2016 International Championship Last 64
2016 English Open Last 64
2016 European Masters Last 64
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 96
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 128
2016 World Open Last 64
2016 Indian Open Last 128
2016 Riga Masters Last 32