2017 China Championship Last 64
2017 Riga Masters Last 32
- Hossein went on a fantastic run to the semi-final of the 2017 China Open. The most notable victory came against an in-form Judd Trump in the last eight.
- Hossein got his 2015/16 season off to a strong start reaching the last 32 of the 2015 Australian Open.
- He also made the last 64 of the Shanghai Masters, beating Alfie Burden and Anthony Hamilton before losing to Joe Swail 5-4.
- Hossein became World Under-21 Champion in May 2014, making a 147 in the semi-finals before beating Josh Boileau 8-3 in the final.
- He qualified for the main tour for the first time in 2012/13 and became the first Iranian to compete on snooker’s pro circuit.
- The talented cueman from Abadan won the IBSF World Amateur Championship in December 2011, beating Welshman Lee Walker 10-9 in the final.
2017 World Championship Last 48
2017 China Open Semi-final
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2017 Shoot Out Last 64
2017 Welsh Open Last 16
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Quarter-final
2016 International Championship Last 128
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 128
2016 Riga Masters Last 64