2017 Paul Hunter Classic Quarter-final
2017 China Championship Last 128
2017 Riga Masters Last 64
- Wilson made the second 147 maximum break of his career at 2017 World Championship qualifying. He went on to qualify for the Crucible for the first time. He put up a strong showing in the last 32, but eventually succumbed to a 10-7 defeat against Ronnie O’Sullivan.
- Wilson’s 2015/16 season didn’t quite live up to the spectacular year he had previously. However he did reach the last 16 of the one-frame Snooker Shoot-Out in Reading
- The highlight of 2014/15 for Wilson was undoubtedly his run to the final of the 2015 China Open – by far his best ever performance in a ranking event. He won six matches, beating the likes of Barry Hawkins and Ricky Walden before a stunning 6-5 victory over home favourite Ding Junhui. The final proved to be a bridge too far as the Wallsend cueman lost 10-2 to Mark Selby.
- He also reached the quarter-finals of the 2015 Welsh Open, scoring a fine win over Neil Robertson before losing to Ben Woollaston.
- Wilson was a Newcastle based taxi driver before dedicating himself to snooker.
- He won the World under-21 title in 2004, beating Thailand’s Kobkit Palajin 11-5 in the final.
2017 World Championship Last 32
2017 China Open Last 32
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 64
2017 Shoot Out Last 128
2017 Welsh Open Last 128
2017 German Masters Last 64
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 16
2016 International Championship Last 64
2016 English Open Last 128
2016 European Masters Last 64
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 96
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2016 World Open Last 64
2016 Indian Open Last 16
2016 Riga Masters Last 64