2018 Shoot Out Last 128
2018 German Masters Last 32
2017 Scottish Open Last 128
2017 UK Championship Last 128
2017 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2017 Shanghai Masters Last 128
2017 Champion of Champions Semi-final
2017 English Open Last 128
2017 Yushan World Open Last 128
2017 Indian Open Last 64
2017 China Championship Last 32
2017 Riga Masters Last 128
- Hamilton recorded a stunning maiden ranking victory at the 2017 German Masters, following 26 years on the tour attempting to pick up silverware. He battled past reigning World Champion Mark Selby and two-time Crucible winner Mark Williams before defeats of Barry Hawkins and Stuart Bingham earned him a place in his third ranking final, where he faced Ali Carter. The Sheriff of Pottingham saw off the Captain 9-6 to lift the title.
- Hamilton regained his tour card for the 2016/17 season through his European Tour Order of Merit ranking.
- He reached the last 32 of the Gdynia Open and the Gibraltar Open in 2015/16
- Hamilton reached the semi-finals of the Welsh Open in 2009 beating Mark Selby along the way before going out against Ali Carter.
- Known as one of the most accomplished break-builders in the sport and a member of a select band of players to have made 100 centuries, Hamilton has appeared in three ranking event finals.
- He has reached four Crucible quarter finals. The most recent of which was in 2007, where he beat Marco Fu and Ian McCulloch before losing to Steven Maguire.
2017 World Championship Last 80
2017 China Open Last 128
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 32
2017 Shoot Out Quarter-final
2017 Welsh Open Last 32
2017 World Grand Prix Last 32
2017 German Masters Winner
2016 Scottish Open Last 16
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Semi-final
2016 International Championship Last 32
2016 English Open Quarter-final
2016 European Masters Last 128
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 128
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 32