2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2017 China Championship Last 64
2017 Riga Masters Quarter-final
- Higginson reached the last 16 of the 2017 China Open before losing out to World Champion and eventual winner Mark Selby in a narrow 5-4 loss.
- He went on a run to the last 16 of the 2016 European Masters in Bucharest, beating Marco Fu 4-0 along the way. He was eventually defeated by Judd Trump.
- The European Tour events in 2015/16 proved to be fruitful for Higginson. The Englishman reached the last 32 on two occasions, twice made the last 16 stage and went on a run to the semi-final of the 2016 Gdynia Open. He beat the likes of Tian Pengfei and Mark King in Poland, before losing out to eventual winner Mark Selby.
- Higginson also beat John Higgins and Martin Gould on a run to the quarter-finals of the one-frame Snooker Shoot-Out in Reading.
- The 2011/12 season was the best of Higginson’s career so far, as he won his first professional title and climbed to 18th place in the world rankings.
- He went all the way to a £10,000 prize at Sheffield in PTC5, beating John Higgins 4-1 in the final.
- Higginson enjoyed a phenomenal run to the final of the Welsh Open in 2007, starting the event as a 500-1 outsider. On his way he defeated the likes of John Higgins, Ali Carter and Stephen Maguire. He also made his first maximum break against Carter which earned him a £22,000 bonus. In the final he remarkably recovered from 6-2 down against Neil Robertson, to lead 8-6 but the Australian took the last three frames to snatch the title.
2017 World Championship Last 80
2017 China Open Last 32
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2017 Shoot Out Last 64
2017 Welsh Open Last 128
2017 German Masters Last 64
2016 Scottish Open Last 128
2016 UK Championship Last 64
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2016 International Championship Last 64
2016 English Open Last 64
2016 European Masters Last 16
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 48
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 32
2016 World Open Last 64
2016 Indian Open Last 32
2016 Riga Masters Last 64