2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2017 China Championship Last 128
2017 Riga Masters Last 128
- Malta’s Borg endured a difficult opening to the season in 2016/17, losing his first eight matches on tour. His best win of the season was a 5-1 win over Jack Lisowski at the 2017 China Open.
- Borg regained a place on the pro tour by coming through Q School in 2016. He beat Alexander Ursenbacher 4-2 in the final round of event two.
- Borg has made two semi-finals, both in front of his home support at the Malta Grand Prix in 1997 and 1998. He was beaten by Scottish world champions John Higgins and Stephen Hendry.
- Malta’s most successful player other than Tony Drago, Borg has enjoyed several spells on the pro circuit.
- He has also had success in the amateur game, winning the European Championships in 2005 and 2006.
- Borg is also a handy player on the blue baize and has represented Malta in the World Cup of Pool alongside Drago.
2017 World Championship Last 144
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Shoot Out Last 128
2017 Welsh Open Last 64
2017 German Masters Last 64
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2016 International Championship Last 128
2016 English Open Last 128
2016 European Masters Last 128
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 128
2016 Paul Hunter Classic Last 128
2016 World Open Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 128
2016 Riga Masters Last 128