2017 Paul Hunter Classic Last 64
2017 China Championship Last 64
2017 Riga Masters Last 128
- Mehta went on a run to the last 32 of the 2016 International Championship, defeating Jack Lisowski and Ryan Day before a loss to Joe Perry.
- The Mumbai potter kept his tour card for the World Snooker Tour thanks to the European Tour order of merit in 2015/16.
- He beat Alex Borg and Kyren Wilson to reach the last 32 of the 2015 Ruhr Open where he was eventually defeated by Mark Williams.
- At the 2014 Paul Hunter Classic in Germany, he became the first Indian player to make an official 147 maximum break, during a match against Stephen Maguire.
- Mehta enjoyed a remarkable run to the final of the Indian Open in New Delhi in 2013. No Indian player had previously made it past the quarter-finals of a world ranking event. He knocked out the likes of Mark Williams, Stephen Maguire and compatriot Pankaj Advani but was beaten by Ding Junhui in the final.
2017 World Championship Last 144
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Gibraltar Open Last 128
2017 Shoot Out Last 128
2017 Welsh Open Last 128
2017 German Masters Last 64
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 128
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 64
2016 International Championship Last 64
2016 English Open Last 128
2016 European Masters Last 128
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 128
2016 Indian Open Last 128