2019 Indian Open Last 16
2019 Shoot Out Last 32
2019 Welsh Open Last 128
2019 German Masters Last 64
2018 Scottish Open Last 16
2018 UK Championship Last 32
2018 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2018 International Championship Last 64
2018 English Open Last 128
2018 European Masters Last 128
2018 China Championship Last 16
2018 Six Red World Championship Last 16
2018 Yushan World Open Last 128
2018 Riga Masters Quarter-final
- 2 Ranking event wins: 2006 World Championship, 2007 China Open
- Dott made two ranking finals in 2017/18. His first came at the German Masters where he was eventually defeated by Mark Williams in Berlin. He also reached the showpiece match at the Shoot Out in Watford, where he lost out to Michael Georgiou.
- The Glaswegian battled to reach the final stages of the World Championship for the 18th time in 2017. After beating Jamie Jones 10-8 to qualify at Ponds Forge, Dott recorded an impressive 10-7 defeat of Ali Carter in the first round at the Crucible. He lost out against World Grand Prix Champion Barry Hawkins in the last 16.
- Dott went on a run to the semi-final of the 2016 German Masters. He won four matches, including a convincing 5-1 victory over fellow Scot Stephen Maguire to reach the last four, but was denied a spot in the final by Martin Gould.
- The 2006 World Champion had to come through a grueling 53 frames to qualify for the Crucible in 2016. He faced Mark Williams in the last-32, who ended his run in a 10-4 loss.
- Dott showed consistent form for most of the 2014/15 season and finished it ranked 18th in the world.
- He reached the quarter-finals of the Shanghai Masters and the UK Championship. In the latter, Dott scored a notable 6-5 win over Neil Robertson, before losing by the same scoreline to Stuart Bingham.
- In 2010, the Scot reached his third world final, beating the likes of Mark Allen and Mark Selby along the way. He was denied a second world title by Neil Robertson in an 18-13 defeat, which went on into the early hours of the morning.
- Dott amazed the snooker world in 2006, beating the likes of Neil Robertson and Ronnie O’Sullivan to reach the world final against Peter Ebdon. He held his nerve to claim a famous 18-14 victory. The lifelong Rangers fan then got the opportunity to parade the trophy in front of a packed Ibrox stadium.
- The following season he beat the likes of John Higgins, Robertson and O’Sullivan to seal a second ranking title at the China Open.
- Dott had previously appeared in four ranking finals, finishing runner-up to Stephen Hendry at the 1999 Scottish Open and 2005 Malta Cup, to Higgins at the 2001 British Open and to O’Sullivan at the Crucible in 2004.
2018 World Championship Last 32
2018 China Open Last 16
2018 Players Championship Last 16
2018 Welsh Open Last 64
2018 World Grand Prix Last 32
2018 Shoot Out Runner-up
2018 German Masters Runner-up
2017 Scottish Open Last 128
2017 UK Championship Last 16
2017 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2017 Shanghai Masters Last 16
2017 International Championship Last 64
2017 English Open Last 128
2017 European Masters Last 32
2017 Yushan World Open Last 64
2017 Indian Open Last 32
2017 China Championship Last 16
2017 Riga Masters Last 128
2017 World Championship Last 16
2017 China Open Last 64
2017 Shoot Out Last 64
2017 Welsh Open Last 32
2017 German Masters Last 128
2016 Scottish Open Last 64
2016 UK Championship Last 64
2016 Northern Ireland Open Last 128
2016 International Championship Last 32
2016 English Open Last 128
2016 European Masters Last 32
2016 Shanghai Masters Last 48
2016 World Open Last 32
2016 Indian Open Last 64
2016 Riga Masters Last 32